Final EDC3100 Post.

To all my readers,

It has just hit me that this is my last ever mandatory post for my university subject EDC3100 ICT and Pedagogy. I am now in the process of writing my third and final assignment for EDC3100 as the due date is drawing way too close for my liking and I am feeling rather more melancholy than I ever thought I would be.

Sometimes it truly has been a hassle to go out of my way to write a ICT implementation specific post when all I have been thinking about is the novel I would rather be reading or how much I would rather be out with my friends instead of writing assignments. This is the life of many (if not all) university students. We do what we have to do to get where we want to be later in life even if it means missing out on things.

Other times, I have actually got really engrossed in posting on this blog when a particular issue regarding ICT implementation has struck my fancy and I have rolled with it (probably boring you all with my rambling). I actually believe in the stuff that I have posted about because I decided that it would be pointless to post what I think my professors want to hear when I am trying to build my OWN PLN. This blogging has been the only part of an assignment that I have ever actually looked forward to. As I write this, I am putting off other assignments because I wanted to write this post.

While I may (ok, will) be a lot slacker about posting on this blog in the future due to finishing the EDC3100 subject and other university and life commitments, I will endeavour to post my thoughts even if they do stray from ICTs towards other aspects of teaching.

I would like to thank those people who took the time to actually read my blog posts. I really appreciate it.

I would like to share with you this post by a fellow EDC3100 student who was reflecting on the inspiring work of teachers. Watch the video, I am sure you will be better off for it.

I will leave you with this food for thought.

Happy Blogging!!!

One thought on “Final EDC3100 Post.

1. Pingback: End of one chapter…